Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Doing the Happy Dance

Month Number 4

Just came back from my check up and low and behold I am healed!!!
Well not quite but, I am getting there.
My EF is now 35% which is wonderful. I am no longer a candidate for a pace-maker (Thank Goodness. Ugly scar on my chest for all to see and a permanent lump, I don't think so!).

I am not out of the woods yet.
My goals for the month of December are to increase my medications, get my EF to 40% and above and to be able to increase my exercise mets from 4.1 to 4.5.
My goals for January is to stabilize, introduce my system to new medications and keep my EF over 45%.
Million Dollar Question
Do I get to go home?

AHHHHHHHH NO

My doctors have agreed that I am to stay in Seattle until my EF is over 45%. I will not be able to fly again until then...so no mini vacations to California and no flying home to D.C..(CURSES)
I have also been instructed to stay off a snow board this winter. Maybe I will take up ice skating or sledding ;).
Now I am tired from doing the happy dance.

NAP TIME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment