Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Somebody Stop Me Before It's Too Late

So for the last few weeks, after receiving my wonderful news,

Recap

My EF is at 40%

I have been tearing it up in the gym, through the neighborhood and in the kitchen.
I started weight training and long distance cardio, hiking for an hour and testing recipes.
It has been amazing. My energy has been up and my body has felt like it's old self...until yesterday.
Now, a 3-gallon jug of water has taken me down.

Let me explain

Instead of purchasing hundreds of bottles of water every year, I get my water at the local watering holes. PCC market and Whole Foods. Initially the 3-gallon jug costs $12.99. However, you soon begin to see the savings because a gallon of reverse osmosis water costs just $0.44. I figure, it will save me some money and a tiny bit of our eco-system. Just doing my part.

Well yesterday (it was yesterday when I wrote this but I am just now posting this so the day is actually 6 days ago), I went to the market to fill up my bottle. After getting it in to the trunk without incident I figured it would be a snap getting it out of the trunk after arriving home. Well, it didn't turn out like I thought. While picking up the jug, I sprang my wrist and pulled a muscle in my hip/back area.

Am I getting old or what? I think "or what." All of that medicine I am taking is wreaking havoc on my joints. I looked it up this morning and eureka!!! the medication for my heart is causing joint issues. This is absolutely unacceptable. They make drugs to help one thing and it ends up hurting something else. So, what do I do???

So now I am a little out of commission. I have taken the maximum amount of pain reliever I can find and have any applied Sombra ((http://www.sombrausa.com/) better than Icy/Hot and Tiger Balm)) to the areas of my body that are preventing me from having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment