Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Walking! The Heart Walk is Saturday!


I know it has been a while since I last posted even a peep. That is largely do to my laziness and well more laziness lol. But, I am determined to stay on top of things this time...until I get completely lazy again.

Since I last posted, my EF has gone up to 47.5%. The doctor will not say 50% because he is being conservative. I don't mind. I know in my heart the EF is 50% (in my Heart, get it...ohhh I just love dry humor).

This is wonderful news folks! This means that I am cleared to, well, not sure what this means, cause I am still on a butt load of medication and I still don't have the energy I use to have before all of this started and I am still on a low-sodium, low-fat, little bit of sugar, 3 mile a day walk diet.

So, what does it mean???

It means...I am less likely to die of sudden death if my heart skips a beat. But don't misunderstand, this is GREAT NEWS!

I can do more. In fact, I am doing more. I have started to workout a little harder. I am now lifting weights, attending dance classes and standing in front of the TV once a week, wondering how in the heck the folks on the Insanity video can work that hard without falling out.

I am volunteering in the community (Creatives4Community (Eddie's brain child)) and I am taking acting classes and baking and cooking once a week. Lets just say, I am keeping busy.

Saturday

The Heart Walk for the Heart Association

I am walking 3 .5 miles. I have been a little shy about asking for $upport but as I was reminded a couple of days ago, if you don't ask, you will not receive $upport.

So

I NEED SOME FOLKS TO $UPPORT ME

Donate at least $25.00 on my Heart Walk page before the end of tomorrow.
If you donate at least $100, I will send a baker's dozen of my fabulous chocolate chip cookies to your doorstep by next week, more like by Friday.

Thank you so much Cousin Stephanie and Cousin Judi for $upporting me!

http://pugetsoundheartwalk.org/

Thank you so your support in advance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment