Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

It's been almost 2 weeks....

It has been almost two weeks since I came down with this strange heart condition. Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy. I say strange because no one knows why my heart is not functioning the way it should and heart condition because now I cannot run, jump, bike, play Wii, have a baby, bake, roll around on the ground without damaging my heart. Sigh

I am staying at my parents house in Seattle, Wa. The house sits perched on a hill, over looking views towards the south area of Lake Washington. This view is absolutely fabulous!!! It is a calming and happy scene.

Oh don't get me wrong. I need calming and happy views and I appreciate that I am able to experience the calming and happy views however, I am feeling like I am trapped like a caged kangaroo. I cannot walk anywhere by myself, I can no longer drive; going to the grocery store means sitting in a motorized cart; cooking has become such a strain that my dishes have half the love in them (and you know that can't taste good).

What really gets me about this whole thing...I am away from my Husband. He is in D.C. working and taking care of our family stuff. I know it is temporary however, it is difficult to be away from your love and best friend. Especially when I am this restricted.

Please forgive this first posting. It is more as a start for me. I am not ready to get too personal and too technical about this "condition." I will try again later.

Thanks for your support and prayers!!!

5 comments:

  1. Do me a favor and say this every day:
    "There is no life, truth, intelligence, nor substance in matter. All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestation, for God is All-in-all. Spirit is immortal Truth; matter is mortal error. Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal. Spirit is God, and man is His image and likeness. Therefore man is not material; he is spiritual." That is the Scientific Statement of Being written by Mary Baker Eddy founder of Christian Science. Love you so much! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember: There's a reason for everything that happens. We may not know why but belief in GOD and he will make a way and he is always on TIME! He never gives us more than we can handle. I DO belief that things will get better! Love to you and the family! Mylah and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart (no pun intended) goes out to u baby. u are strong and will get through this. sending healing vibes to u.

    Love,
    DPJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know that you are loved and in my prayers - please keep us informed. I also keep Dennis in my thoughts as I know he is lost when you are not there.

    Troy

    ReplyDelete